Fall has arrived and as we all know now is the time to prepare your garden for the cold winter ahead of us.
Here are our 5 tips for Fall:
- Plant your spring flowering bulbs such as tulips, daffodils, crocuses and hyacinths.
- Wait for the first frost to begin cleaning your garden and prepare for winter: get rid of all waste, trim your hedges and fruit trees, eliminate bad grass, remove branches and dead leaves from garden.
- Don’t prune your roses just yet, they may continue to flower.
- Install winter protections at the end of the month (i.e rose cones, jutes, snow fences…). We have everything you need here in store.
- Remove all dead leaves from your lawn and immediately apply winter lawn fertilizer.